SCS Uvule Fund
St Cyprian’s School facilitates connection of girls of all ages through its unique ‘three-schools-in-one’
campus along with a senior boarding house and music school.
To deliver a 21st Century campus that supports and enhances our holistic educational philosophy,
St Cyprian’s School is undertaking an extensive Capital Development Project, through a whole
school strategy. We intend to increase capacity that facilitates teaching and learning and deliver a
state-of-the-art facility for all to enjoy. It is with great pride that we announce our aim to bring this
project to fruition, beginning in 2016.
This page serves as a platform for official news and updates for St Cyprian's School’s SCS150 Building & Development Programme.
SCS 150 Campaign: Preparatory School
Alterations to Haggie Hall classrooms were completed in 2017.
Nature & Philosophy of the design
- The design aims to achieve "classrooms without boundaries" where teaching extends beyond the typical classroom space.
- Classrooms will open up to a central discovery den where smaller groups can break out of the classroom space and pursue group-work and will accommodate individual work activities.
- Classrooms will receive new E-Beam technology with state-of-the-art writing walls.
- Each teacher will work from a "Teaching Station", where all technology is integrated with that of the class and securely stored.
- Innovative classroom furniture will be incorporated to enable classroom spaces to transform and assume various configurations to suit the teaching task at hand.
- Each classroom will have storage cupboards installed with colourful doors.
- Classrooms directly adjacent to the discovery den, will have bespoke, stepped drawer and seating units, while the other three classrooms willaccommodate built-in computer stations with two computers each.
- The discovery den will be equipped with new colourful lockers, new furniture, Ipad charger stations and, a new Large TV Screen.
Our Media Hub
November 10, 2023
Principal’s Perspective – 10 November 2023
October 31, 2023
Woods’ Wonders Newsletter – 31 October 2023
September 29, 2023
Equity & Belonging Newsletter – 28 September 2023
Home @ Katherine House – Term 3 2023
Particularly Preparatory Newsletter – 29 September 2023
September 22, 2023
Woods’ Wonders Newsletter – 22 September 2023
August 31, 2023
Particularly Preparatory Newsletter – 31 August 2023
August 29, 2023
Woods’ Wonders Newsletter – 29 August 2023
We know the worth of water. Be water wise.
Cookies & Privacy