Scholarships & Bursaries
St Cyprian’s School awards a select number of scholarships/bursaries to students entering Grade 8 who have
demonstrated excellence/prowess in academics, music, sport, or a combination thereof and show evidence of
financial need. The value of the scholarships/bursaries can range between 25% to 75% of tuition fees.
SCHOLARSHIP & BURSARY FLOW CHART
- Ensure that you have received personal confirmation from the Admissions Office, that your application for
admission is complete, and the applicant has been registered on the waiting list.
- Download the Scholarship/Bursary Application Process Flow Chart under the ‘Scholarships & Bursaries’
- Download and complete the Scholarship/Bursary Application Form (up to three) from the website.
- Check that the minimum requirements have been met.
- Write a Motivation of Financial Need Letter.
- Complete the SCS Application for Financial Aid Form. Request the form from the Admissions Office.
- Combine the Scholarship/Bursary Application Form with all other required application documents (reports,
Letter of Motivation, Letter of Reference, mini CV, copies of awards, and Financial Need Letter), in a single
PDF file, and email to email@example.com.
- All eligible scholarship/bursary applicants will be invited to write the Scholarship Examination.
- Music scholarship/bursary applicants will be invited to a practical music audition and theory test.
- The final scholarship/bursary selection will be made from candidates who are invited to an interview with
Academic Scholarship & Bursary
Music Scholarship & Bursary
Sport Scholarship & Bursary
We know the worth of water. Be water wise.
Cookies & Privacy