St Cyprian’s School awards a few scholarships (up to 50% of tuition fees) for outstanding achievements in
academics, music or sport to candidates entering Grade 8. The admission and scholarship process is completed during Term 1 of the year prior to entry into Grade 8.
All applicants, including scholarship applicants, must submit an Application for Admission to be registered on the waiting list and to be allowed to sit the Grade 8 2018 Entrance Assessments. This application includes the Application for Admission Form, unabridged birth certificate, identity documents of parents, Grade 6 reports, application fee and any other supporting documents.
The Application for Scholarship requires additional documents (Scholarship Application Form, reference letter/s andmall supporting documents).
It is a requirement that scholarship applicants attend Open Day or visit the school by appointment.
Scholarship applicants are selected to sit the Scholarship Exam or music audition and theory test.
These are followed by interviews with candidates shortlisted for scholarships (only by invitation).
- Requirements for scholarship applications – refer to ‘Application Requirements’
- Closing date for Grade 8 2019 applications is Friday 17 February 2018.
- Closing date for all scholarship applications is Monday 13 February 2018.
- Grade 8 2019 Entrance Assessments are written on 17 or 18 February 2018.
- Scholarships exams are written on Monday 27 February 2018 at 15:00 (by invitation only).
- Music auditions and theory tests are on Tuesday 28 February 2018 in the afternoon (by invitation only).